Friday, April 17, 2009

Two denim moods

Along the way of hunting for a photo ... I found this image of the one of the projects in my book with a piece of embroidery made by my Baba, all sweet, taffeta and lacy ... and then I found this other photo, of a denim bag with a clear vinyl shoulder strap and all kinds of funky patches ... in a totally different style. Some days doesn't one feel rather frou-frou and on other days dreamy about black leather and a rugged style ...
...and I still am hunting for the other photo.

2 comments:

Fräulein Luise said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my posting so I discovered also with pleasure your blog. Will put you under my creative blog list. I really like the customized jeans on the first pic, how fancy.

Nancy said...

Thank you and I've added your blog to my list! What is your resource for the black and white dress fabric? Is it cotton? It looks wonderful in that silhouette.