Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween fantasy mask

This magical mask, has been posted before - but I've decided to make it my signature statement for Halloween on both of my blogs. It wonderfully fulfills and stimulates the desire to create something unexpected for any mysterious parties or trick-or-treating as we head into October. Originally, named a Venetian Fantasy Mask, it was created for Denim Revolution, but when we couldn't squeeze it in - it became a freebie. All the how-tos are right here, on craftzine.

4 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I finally ordered your book this weekend. Is the re-styled jean jacket I once saw on your blog in the book?

Nancy said...

Yes! I hope it brings you lots and lots of sewing pleasure! Thank you.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

nice mask :)

Nancy said...

merci beaucoup!